Saturday, July 30

Day One - Jake

Today we traveled.  A lot.  From 3AM to 12AM (eastern time) we were on our adventure to Hawaii. This made for quite an exhausting day.  Our plane was just called and I drowsily ran to stop at the restroom one more time before we started our 10 hour flight.  Jogging, I turned the corner and almost ran into the cleaning guy. We both made eye contact, and then he started to laugh.  Here I am just wanting to go to the bathroom and this guy is laughing at me. Then he says, "Bro, that would've been tragic." and I got even more confused. When he walked away I finally put the pieces together. I kindly stepped out of the ladies room I had just accidentally walked into and entered the right bathroom to do my business. I made it back and enjoyed the whole flight.  As we landed and I turned my phone off from airplane mode, it recognized where we were and clocked my phone back seven hours. It went from the middle of the night to around dinner time. I still haven't adjusted to the time difference. 9:00 I gave up and went to sleep.