Tuesday, August 2

Day 4 - Kualoa Ranch - MJ

We had a great time at Kualoa Ranch.  We began with the movie/TV tour - Jurassic Park, Jurassic World, Lost, etc.  As the rain began to fall steadily, it made riding the bus with no windows more and more interesting.  My favorite stop was the Jurassic Park stop.  The dead log in the picture is the actual log that was in the original movie.  The stars ran away from the dinosaurs and hid behind this log.  When the guide took the picture, he added the plastic dinosaur.  Literally.  It was a plastic dinosaur.





I really enjoyed riding the ATV.  I offered to take the kids on the Raptor, but Scott took them so I was able to drive my own ATV.  In the rain and mud, that was crazy fun.  As Scott passed me at the very beginning, breaking rule #3, I shook my head.  Typical.  Then he got in trouble.  Ha ha.  I loved driving that thing and was amazed how the terrain gave it no problems whatsoever.  At some points it was pouring, but we still had no problems.  The scenery was unbelievable.  I truly felt that I was on the set of Lost - I was waiting for Hurley to come and find us.  It was magical.